As hybrid workforce models and remote work grow in popularity, innovations in artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT transform everyday work tasks, and in-demand skills continue to rapidly evolve, employment projections are more important—and complex—than ever. Every year, the PMP Summit provides state projections analysts with an invaluable opportunity to discuss these issues, chart the future of the field, as well as network and learn from colleagues across the country.
Join us Tuesday, September 19th – Thursday, September 21st in Chicago to:
- Learn current best practices for carrying out industry and occupation projections.
- Weigh in on product and process improvement efforts like sub-state and skills-based projections.
- Get the latest updates from our federal partners at ETA and BLS.
- Learn about features and improvements to the Projections Suite tool, including its migration to the cloud.
- Bring your specific questions to PMP technical experts for answers.
- Network and build collaborative relationships with other projectionists, from those just starting out to veterans in the field.
As always, registration is free. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago this Fall!