Registration for the 2016 Projections Managing Partnership (PMP) Summit at the Minneapolis Marriot City Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 6-7, 2016 is now open.
Participation in the PMP Summit is free.
To view the agenda for the 2016 PMP Summit in Minneapolis, Minnesota, please click here. Also, this year's PMP Summit will feature a 1-day Projections Suite training on June 8, 2016
The PMP operates an integrated, nationwide program of state and local projections. PMP's mission is to enable/support states as they develop and deliver high quality state and local employment projections.
The PMP will accomplish this mission by:
• Creating, maintaining, and improving a shared software and methodology.
• Developing/Providing a network of subject matter experts (and analysts).
• Offering professional development for analysts (promote professional excellence to improve quality of employment projections).
• Designing new products and processes for users.
• Representing the network of analysts to national stakeholders (workforce, education, and economic development).
• Engaging federal partners to support and recognize our work/use federal methods.
Click here to see all recent news posts