August 6, 2015
The Summary of the 2015 Projections Managing Partnership Summit in Portland, Oregon is now available online.
The 2015 PMP Summit took place in Portland, Oregon from June 9-10, 2015. The Summit offered two days of in-person training by subject matter experts form the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and other state agencies. Eight in-person training sessions on topics, such as project suite installation and back-up, projections inputs for short and long-term industry, and occupational projections, and step-ahead base year adjustment were delivered at the 2015 PMP Summit.
To view the 2015 PMP Summit Summary, click here
- Operating an integrated long and short-term projections program
- Gaining further understanding of customer needs
- Responding to customer needs in a demand driven system
- Refining operating processes to improve product quality and time to market
- Deploying integrated staff training
- Improving projections analysis and presentation